We arrived late at The Virginia Motel after a big day of sightseeing, but received a warm welcome from the owner.
We were able to park in the motel car park – just in front of our room – Room 115 – on the ground level.
Photos of The Virginian Motel, Moab
We had a spacious room that included:
- Two double beds
- Bedside table and lamps on the wall
- Desk with chair and chest of drawer with TV on top
- Small round table and chair
- Hanging space and luggage holder
- Kitchenette with an upright stove (cooktop and oven), kitchen sink and good-sized refrigerator. We did not use the kitchenette but if we wanted to then cutlery, crockery, etc was available from reception.
- Bathroom sink was next to the kitchenette
- Air-conditioning unit controlled from within the room
- Windows that open for fresh air
The bathroom was off the kitchen and had a shower over the bath, and a toilet. We were provided with plenty of towels, and toiletries were supplied.
The Virginia Motel has an excellent location just off the main street of Moab – within close walking distance to shops and restaurants. In fact, across the road is the wonderful Moab Diner where we had a delicious dinner and breakfast in a classic American diner.
The town of Moab is a perfect base for exploring Arches National Park, Canyonland and Dead Horse Point State Park.
Virginia Motel – Highly Recommended
As the Virginia Motel is an older-style motel over two levels, facilities and decor are not modern however the property is clean, comfortable, very well positioned and good value for money.
Book The Virginian Motel, Moab
6-7 June 2018