In a city where we found accommodation to be quite expensive, Georgetown Inn was very good value for money.
Just a 12-minute drive from the airport and about 10-minute drive from Seattle city centre, Georgetown Inn has a great location.
We booked into Room 307, one floor up from Reception. The room is quite big and is furnished with:
- Queen bed with two bedside tables and lamps
- Good-sized desk
- Console with bar fridge inside and flat screen TV on top.
- An armchair
- A hanging space with coat hangers, iron and ironing board
- An extra chair
- Full length mirror
The bathroom is also a good size with basin, toilet and shower over the bath. The lighting is very good over the vanity and it is a good shower with plenty of hot water.
The room is clean, although perhaps the carpet needs freshening up.
We have an opening window (great for fresh air), however the hotel is located on a busy road so there is traffic noise although when the window is closed no noise can be heard.
Parking is complimentary for guests and is located in an outside parking area in the grounds of the hotel.
A continental breakfast is complimentary for hotel guests and is a self-serve set up in Reception from 6am-11am. It is an excellent breakfast with fruit, cereals, granola and yogurt, organic breads, toast, fresh muffins, juice, tea and coffee.
Hotel Facilities include:
- Free Wifi
- Fresh coffee available in Lobby 24 hours a day plus selection of organic teas
- Soft drink machines on each floor and Ice on 2nd Floor
- Guest laundry
Five minutes walk from Georgetown Inn is Georgetown downtown where there are very good eating places. The Receptionist recommended:
- Smarty Pants – neighbourhood pub with great sandwiches, burgers and salads, lunch and dinner
- Fonda La Catrina – Mexican restaurant and full bar
29-30 May 2018