The Aava Hotel has a good location and is good value for money in a town where accommodation is generally expensive.
We had Room 326 on one of the upper floors, accessible via the lift. It was a very comfortable room with plenty of space and leafy views from both windows.
Room amenities included:
- King sized bed with bedside tables and lamps
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Small daybed and armchair
- Chest of drawers with TV on top
- Mini bar
- Coffee maker
- Bathrobes and slippers
The hotel was a couple of minutes walk to the centre of Whistler’s lower village so we found it very convenient to restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
Hotel amenities included:
- Bikes were available free of charge – best to get in early not to miss out.
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness Centre
- Guest laundry
- Undercover parking for a fee
- Free wifi
Aava Hotel – Highly Recommended
We can highly recommend Aava Hotel Whistler – convenient location, clean, comfortable and good value for money.
26-27 May 2018